1. Which 3 layers of the OSI version provide similar network services to those detailed by the application layer of the TCP/IP model? (Choose three.)
data connect layer
You are watching: Which phrase describes an ftp daemon?
to fill in the blank.
describe the exhibit. What command was supplied to solve a offered host name by querying the surname servers? ..NSLOOKUP
3. What is true about the Server article Block protocol?
Different SMB message types have a different format.
Clients establish a lengthy term connection to servers.
SMB messages cannot authenticate a session.
SMB offers the FTP protocol because that communication.
4. What is an benefit for tiny organizations the adopting IMAP instead of POP?
Messages are preserved in the mail servers till the customer manually deletes them.
as soon as the user connects come a popular music server, duplicates of the messages are retained in the letter server because that a quick time, however IMAP keeps them for a long time.
IMAP sends and also retrieves email, however POP just retrieves email.
popular music only enables the client to store messages in a central way, while IMAP enables distributed storage.
5. I beg your pardon phrase describes an FTP daemon?
a diagnostic FTP program
a routine that is to run on an FTP server
a routine that is running on one FTP client
an application that is used to request data from an FTP server
6. What is an example of network interaction that uses the client-server model?
A user provides eMule come download a document that is common by a friend after the paper location is determined.
A workstation initiates one ARP to find the MAC resolve of a receiving host.
A user prints a document by making use of a press that is attached come a workstation that a coworker.
A workstation initiates a DNS request when the user types www.cisco.com in the deal with bar of a internet browser.
7. A user accessed the video game site www.nogamename.com critical week. The night before the user accesses the game site again, the website administrator alters the site IP address. What will certainly be the repercussion of that activity for the user?
The user will not it is in able to access the site.
The user will accessibility the site without problems.
The user will need to modify the DNS server deal with on the regional PC in stimulate to access the site.
The user will have actually to worry a ping come this new IP resolve to be certain that the domain name continued to be the same.
8. Once would the be an ext efficient to usage SMB to transfer records instead the FTP?
when downloading huge files through a variety of formats from different servers
when a peer-to-peer applications is required
when the host tools on the network use the home windows operating system
as soon as downloading big numbers of records from the exact same server
when uploading the same document to multiple far servers
9. Fill in the blank.
What is the acronym for the protocol that is used when securely communicating with a internet server? ...HTTPS
10. Which two actions are taken by SMTP if the destination email server is busy when email messages are sent? (Choose two.)
SMTP sends out an error message back to the sender and closes the connection.
SMTP tries come send the messages at a later on time.
SMTP will certainly discard the article if that is tho not delivered after a predetermined expiration time.
SMTP periodically check the queue because that messages and also attempts come send lock again.
SMTP sends the messages to an additional mail server because that delivery.
11. I beg your pardon DNS server in the DNS hierarchy would be thought about authoritative because that the domain name documents of a company named netacad?
13. A manufacturing company subscribes to specific hosted solutions from your ISP. The services required encompass hosted world wide web, file transfer, and e-mail. I beg your pardon protocols stand for these three an essential applications? (Choose three.)
14. What room two features of peer-to-peer networks? (Choose two.)
one means data flow
central user accounts
source sharing without a committed server
15. The PT initialization to be skipped. You will not be able to view the PT activity.
open the PT Activity. Do the work in the task instructions and then answer the question.
Which pc or computers are sending FTP packets come the server?
PC_1 and also PC_3
17. Which 3 statements define a DHCP uncover message? (Choose three.)
The resource MAC deal with is 48 people (FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF).
The destination IP attend to is 255.255.255.255.
The message comes from a server supplying an IP address.
The message comes from a client seeking one IP address.
every hosts get the message, yet only a DHCP server replies.
only the DHCP server obtain the message.
See more: What Does Post Time Mean - It'S Post Time, Let'S Start Drinking
18. A DHCP-enabled client PC has actually just booted. During which two procedures will the customer PC usage broadcast message when connecting with a DHCP server? (Choose two.)
19. I m sorry two tasks are functions of the presentation layer? (Choose two.)
20. Which application layer protocol uses message types such as GET, PUT, and also POST?
authoritive name server : NS
mail exchange record : MX
canonical surname : CNAME
finish devices attend to : A
22. Pick three protocols that operate at the application Layer of the OSI model. (Choose three.)