21. Which among the adhering to is a true statement regarding the Dow Jones industrial Average?that is a value-weighted mean of 30 big industrial stocks.
You are watching: Which of the following is a true statement about the dow jones industrial average?
that is a price-weighted average of 30 huge industrial stocks. it is a price-weighted average of 100 big stocks traded ~ above the new York share Exchange. it is a value-weighted average of every stocks traded ~ above the new York share Exchange.
22. Treasury bills room financial tools issued through __________ to raise funds.advertisement banks the federal government huge corporations state and also city governments
23. Which of the following are true statements around T-bills?
I. T-bills generally sell in denominations of $10,000.
II. Income earned top top T-bills is exempt from all federal taxes.income earned ~ above T-bills is freed from state and also local taxes. ns only I and also II only I and also III only I, II, and III
24. A shortcut that has no collateral is referred to as a _________.callable bond debenture junk bond mortgage
25. A __________ offers its holder the appropriate to market an asset because that a mentioned exercise price ~ above or before a mentioned expiration date.speak to option futures contract put option interest rate swap A T-bill quote sheet has 90-day T-bill price quotes with a 4.92 bid and also a 4.86 ask. If the bill has a $10,000 confront value, an investor can buy this invoice for
_____.$10,000 $9,878.50 $9,877
27. Which one of the complying with is a true statement regarding corporate bonds?A corporate callable bond provides its holder the right to exchange it because that a specified variety of the company's typical shares. A corporate debenture is a secured bond. A this firm convertible bond provides its holder the right to exchange it for a specified variety of the company's usual shares. Holders of this firm bonds have voting legal rights in the company.
28. The yield on tax-exempt bonds is ______.
See more: Communication Of Economic Events Is The Part Of The Accounting Process That Involves
29. __________ is a money industry instrument.A certificate of deposit A Treasury bill A Treasury bond advertisement paper An investor buys a T-bill at a bank discount quote the 4.80 with 150 days come maturity. The investor's bond indistinguishable yield top top this investment is