Do you think about what you think about?
Last week Monica announced we would be covering The 11 Forgotten Universal Laws taught by Mary Morrissey and Bob Proctor
over the next 11 weeks, and I am so excited to be sharing this amazing knowledge with you! What we have learned from them has been so profound that it totally changed our lives and the way we THINK
. Personally, I used to walk around saying a lot of negative things like, I’m broke, I’m fat, that would never happen to me, I could never this or that, etc… and I wasn’t even aware that this was a representation of my thoughts and core beliefs. I knew I wanted things to be different but I didn’t know how to make the change. It wasn’t until I started to change my thinking, that the things I was saying started to change and low and behold the results around me also changed. The first law is the Law of THINKING – we become what we think about
I’ll never forget Monica saying to me, “Lisa, don’t use the “B” word!” (B word = Broke). So, together we supported each other in changing the way we spoke and thought about our current situations.There is great power in words! So next time you find yourself saying, “I can’t afford that.” Try replacing it with – “I choose not to invest in that right now.” Just this small shift will dramatically change the way you interact with life and life interacts with you. Thinking is a powerful force!
Most of you are familiar with only one of these laws, the Law of Attraction which was popularized by the movie The Secret. But what you don’t know is the other 10 laws are so powerful they can totally transform your life!
- We become what we think about. Every great leader has known this.
- “As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.” Prov. 23:7
- Life is a mystery for those who don’t take the time to understand it.
- The ruling mental state of a person determines their personal destiny, in fact there is no greater influence than your mental state.
- Thoughts are an actual force or substance even though it is invisible, it is like electricity that travels through all the thinking stuff that makes up the entire universe.
- Thoughts are power. Power can not act without an effect.
- What we hold in our minds inevitably takes form in the outer world.
- If you wish to gain control over your life, you must become the gate keeper of your thoughts.
- The mind creates seeds (good or bad) much like a garden – your negative thoughts are like weeds that you must not nourish, the weeds will die from negative cultivation and the positive ones will grow with nourishment.
- Transform fear to courage & limitation to plenty.
- In order to live in a state of grace you must have an orderly mind.
- The average mind has control over the person, but it should be the other way around.
- We all create our reality, but most people are doing it unconsciously. With some effort on your part you can learn to do this with precision to attract experiences and people.
- Your mind is the source of all circumstances.
- Thoughts must be accompanied by action. Pray and move your feet.
- Everyday plan and consciously think towards your goal.
Breath work is the first powerful tool we both experienced that changed our lives. These 11 Laws are the second most powerful tool that has transformed the way we experience LIFE. And since Monica and I are extremely committed to helping you improve your experience of LIFE, we just had to share this with you!! Stay tuned for Law #2 next week!